Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Foolish Photo Contest

All I have to advise is, don't even think about it! I mean, don't even consider letting the thought flick through your brain for even just a split milisecond. I will lose my shit. I know.... it's April Fools Day but I guarantee you one thing, if anyone even attempts to punk me this morning I will be so royally pissed off, I might even cry. Perhaps I'm writing this now because I'm tired and in an hour or so I'll feel more alive. I also have my nice mug of tea sitting here, and I can smell it but it's too hot to sip on yet. What a tease... All I know is, I make a fool of myself most days anyway without anyone else's help. Haha, No need to make today super special.

---- I had to insert an edit here to add that at 8:00am this morning by dad got me really good with an April Fools stunt. He's just too good and I totally fell for it!! Aghhhhh hahahaha





So, I have entered little baby girl Remy in Canadian Living's loveable pet photo contest. Now, realistically so have a million other people, BUT. Turns out, people can vote once a day for the entire month of April so I thought maybe I'd request it of my friends out there to help? I'd like to say I'm planning on doing something nobel with the award money but really, I haven't put any thought into it. If they donate any dog food I'd give that to the SPCA. There are 2 pictures of her entered, so here is how you vote: You simply have to click on one of these links! Thank you for your vote!


http://www.petcontest2010.canadianliving.com/entry/2220121/?q=remy&offset=0



http://www.petcontest2010.canadianliving.com/entry/2198777/?q=remy&offset=1



Now you may notice the first picture at the top, where she is being goofy, is a little cut off. Well, I was fooling around with taking her photo before bed (because that's the only time she's tired enough to slow down for a second) and I managed this silly face gem. However, I had no pants on. The photo showed my entire bare leg up to parts that aren't up for discussion. But the picture was so cute! So I attempted to cut myself out of it in hopes of making it a little more Canadian Living friendly.



I've started an experiment. Every morning on my breakfast I sprinkle a single packet of bran buds. Rob wants to know why and if I'm having any side effects he should be aware of. I told him I was pretty certain if I were having side effects, he'd already be aware of them without asking. They are supposed to be healthy for you. No harm in trying right? Well, today was only day 2 of the experiment so I suppose I will find out soon enough. They aren't all that tasty though. Less flavour than crunchy dirt bits.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm crunchy dirt bits....

    remy is awful cute. I'll be sure to vote for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!!! hehe I know it's silly but heck, it's all in good fun

    ReplyDelete