Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scrabble Smile

I don't know how I feel first thing in the morning, when I turn on the news and see a LayZBoy commercial that is basically a room full of people faking orgasms on furniture. It kinda just didn't do it for me. Maybe I'm a prude.

Now, I will gladly show you what did make me smile this morning. Click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9_U1rpQyg&feature=player_embedded

The 5 year old in his little suit is pretty cute, dont get me wrong. However, maybe one of you baseball fans out there can tell me who that gorgeous smile in a uniform is that they flick to at exactly 38 seconds. Hot damn, I wouldn't mind taking him into that LayZBoy commercial with me, no doubt.

And GOD FORBID they change Scrabble! I mean, that's just wrong! There certainly aren't enough major global issues on the go these days that we shouldn't get up in arms over being able to use proper nouns in the famous, classic board game. How about, when you get your scrabble board you just don't use the new rules. If you read the article, it says that the new version is going to be called something else - so don't buy it! Relax people. It's a Europe thing. Although, I do agree that allowing proper names is a dumbing down of the game, since you could just makeup how to spell a name based on whatever letters you have at the time. But, people, pick and chose your battles. Come on, it's up there on the lame scale. Personally, I suck at scrabble. Although I like to think it's mostly due to a lack of practice. We used to play when we were kids but we owned a Scrabble dictionary so we could just try to find words that had the right letters. Now my friend Ian is just scary good at it.


It's supposed to be sunny today, which I'm pretty excited about. Stay positive people! All the easter chocolate is gone (now they just have to take the clearance shit outa the store so I dont have to be tempted anymore). Did you know, I went to Dominion this week to buy groceries and boneless chicken breasts were 4 for $17.10? ARE YOU INSANE?! So I told my hunny we won't be having chicken this week, for frig sakes. There weren't alot of packages on the shelf either, guess they aren't expecting huge demands at that price. I know chicken doesn't have to be that expensive, you guys put it on sale all the time. Cut a girl a break already! It's bad like a wedgy in a bank lineup.


Baha, and apparently walking at a "brisk" pace means you can talk, but not sing. So, don't get carried away people with that walking. LOL That's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment