Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Facelift!

Good morning!

As you can all see, the blog has undergone quite the spring facelift. What do you think? I'd love for you to leave comments and give me your thoughts on it. I'm quite happy with it actually!

There is also going to be a bit of a change in posting. Generally, I posted every morning from monday to friday and usually before 7-7:30am. The problem with this schedule is that generally felt obligated but not so inspired. So I would sit in front of my laptop trying to wake up enough to come up with a witty blog entry. Then usually later in the day I would think of things I'd love to blog about, stories from my daily happenings, and I wouldn't bother because I wasn't due another blog entry until the next morning.

That's all going to change! Blogging is now going to be based on inspiration, fun on a whim, because I feel so inclined. Say goodbye to scheduled entries of nothing and hello to Leslie literary fun! This doesn't mean I won't be writing first thing in the am, but don't be surprised if nothing is here until later in the day.

I tried to pickup a new filter today for the camera but they are out, so I'm debating whether to order one or wait and see when they get one in stock. Hmmmm what do you think I should do? They didn't know when the stock would be arriving, only that they usually carry what I was looking for. Time for some strawberries!

3 comments:

  1. love the new colours! much more your personality ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet comment! And I agree wholeheartedly with your new blogging perspective. Being inspired (and not obligated) makes a world of difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never took you for a pink kinda girl but I love the new look and the new blogging outlook. Love you to pieces and I love reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete