Monday, May 31, 2010

Cherry Tree kinda Day

Happy Monday Everyone!


I really do love weekends.

However, now that it's over I will share some of the wonderfulness with you great people!



Actually, Saturday was pretty much a write off for me.

Sunday was fantastic though!

We woke up to sunshine, and tshirt weather (talk about motivation to get outdoors!)


I love this picture because Bear looks so snobby in it... haha

Today was a yard day, beginning with the first lawn mowing of the year.

We also planted our cherry tree and worked on the garden box.



Yay for planting our first tree together.

It's never too late to keep coming up with firsts!


Do you think my super white sneakers make my legs look any darker?

Nope, I didn't think so.

We lost the sunshine around lunchtime, but it stayed fairly warm and we kept working.


My handsome hunny and our soon to be vegetable garden box.



The cutest deck audience ever.

Overall our weekend was lovely. Hopefully I'm going to get some really great news today. Can we all cross our fingers? I would appreciate that. Keep smiling and I will keep you posted!

1 comment: