Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cupcake Curtain


I flushed a teabag.

I don't know what I was thinking.

In hindsight it just seems wrong.


Meanwhile, I've put it off long enough.

Have you ever had a chore you just hated doing

so you didn't?

Avoided it almost. Denial of its importance.

Well. I need to change the shower curtain liner. Again!


Peggy, I finally took your advice.

Instead of buying the cheapest one, I've invested in a fabric liner this time.

Here's hoping the few extra dollars will save me in the future.


And we have no idea how it happens.

I certainly do not ever remember ripping it.

I would admit it, if I did.

My hunny claims innocence as well.

It must be the animals.


Finally, I want to share with you something fun and positive.

I think that it is important for us all to indulge in a treat for ourselves, at least sometime.


For me, the last few years, my little thing has been body lotion.

It started a couple Christmases ago when my mom sent me some Body Shop coconut body butter.

Heaven.

That particular choice of treat lasted quite some time, but I finally admitted it was impractical because we cannot buy it here locally.

Then I discovered something even more amazing.


It is called Icing on the Cake by Slice of Life.

The aroma is a little strong, so it won't due if you're going to a scent free area.

But oh....... my........ goodness. This particular flavour will make you smell like a cupcake.

It goes on smoother than silk, less like lotion and more like fabric. Absorbs in well.

I just had to share.

You can find it at Dominion (aka. Real Atlantic Superstore, aka. Loblaws) in the naturals section, beside the gluten free products.

Feel Delicious - Life is Sweet

(that's what it says on the bottle)

1 comment:

  1. wouldn't it make you crave cupcakes tho??? I use a coconut lotion from walmart... its sooo nice and the bf tells me i smell delicious when i wear it.. thats always a bonus. :o)

    ReplyDelete