Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Smash It!



I think that my hunny knows, or at least suspects. I figure that I should probably be ashamed, my feelings have blossomed uncontrollably. It's time to come clean. Just to be clear, this is not something that I had planned. It happened entirely on it's own. It was an accident, I swear! Ok, maybe not quite that innocent. A natural relationship though, obviously just meant to be!

I'm in love with my potato masher.



I've never had my own. I'd wanted one for a long time.

Then one day, walking through Dollarama to pickup lint roller refills (Remy is a shedder, period) as we passed down through the cutlery aisle to grab some off the wall - I saw it! Potato Mashers. $1.25. People, it was love at first sight. End of story.



It's a simple affair between us. Nothing fancy. I like to boil baby red potatoes, then mash them to a pulp with the skins on. Maybe add a little margarine and milk. It topped some moosemeat sheppards pie last night for supper. Mmmmmm.




That's my confession. Guilty.



3 comments:

  1. ok your pics are getting too awesome. I am going to steal your ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you Les would come up with this...to friggin' funny. Can't stop laughing here, good thing I don't have any customers in the store yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures.

    Thanks for always making me smile

    ReplyDelete