Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunshiney Bliss

Happy Thursday!

I've been so busy today, I'm just getting a momment to stop now.

Instead of boring you with stories, I've decided to dazzle you with pictures.

What would I be taking pictures of? Our animals of course!


First, the other day when we went for a walk in the park we ran into fellow canine friends Amber and Buddy.

I don't know much about Buddy, other than he comes with Amber
(Like Bear comes with Remy)
Amber is a golden retriever exactly 7 days older than Remy. They love each other!


~Amber~


~Remy~


~Playing with the ball~


~Please throw it! Amber, Bear, Remy, Buddy and Amber's mom~



Yesterday was beautiful! The nicest day of the entire year. I decided such an amazing day required something other than walking to burn some energy. Fetch at Marble! YAY!



Also, because it was the most spectacular day of the year - I put out our first line of laundry! Did I mention this week my hunny strung up a clothesline for me? Bliss!


No comments:

Post a Comment