Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hanging with the Coolness


He was here.

I enjoyed every second of it.

He arrived on friday evening (feeling much more chipper than I would've been - I might add). After some bewilderment over the fact that beer is sold in corner stores and gas stations, we all went out for a bite to eat.

I was so excited that my little brother was here, we somehow found the energy and out we went!



What a handsome fella!

Saturday morning we decided sunshine called for fetching. Little brother tagged along with us. Everyone deserves to know the feeling of throwing a ball as far as you can, just to have a little animal run after it and bring it right back to you.




Even my hunny was there, so he could see how fantastic a ball fetcher little Remy is becoming!

Of course, Bear is always a champ.



The rest of the weekend was spent doing random things, for the most part. We visited with some relatives, whom I haven't seen in too long and my little brother in even longer.



We picked up a cherry tree to plant in our yard, no we have no clue where yet. Luckily, our yard is not so large that it should take long to figure out a location.




My hunny indulged me all weekend, going around snapping photos of little brother and I. Probably a good thing that he was only here for two days, in that sense. We'd all be photographed to death.

I could have worse habits.

Finally it was time to say goodbye.

I was sad, but strong. At least I think so. I didn't cry!

There goes my brother and my bike.


I would rather he have it than anyone else.

If I have to lose all my cool factor, at least my little brother can take over it for me.

We had such a great weekend! Did my heart good to see him, as hard as it was to watch him go.

And I know one thing, it might've taken almost 5 years to get him here but I expect we will see him back alot sooner than that!



1 comment:

  1. So glad your weekend went well and your visit was wonderful. You guys looks so much alike...its great.

    ReplyDelete