Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Innocence

I've done it again.

I have no idea how. Honestly, it's a skill that comes to me naturally.

I have managed to completely mess up the television remote.

I claim innocence.

It must have been the animals.

Perhaps I could blame it on the fact that I'm just newly getting back into the world of television.

Or the fact that we have two remotes for one tv. Doesn't anyone else find that annoying?

Needless to say, the important remote no longer works.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time googling how to reprogram the thing.

I even meant to get new batteries for it when I ran out earlier, but forgot to.

All this effort so that I can change channels and get the guide to work?

Nuisance.

And people wonder why I love reading so much!

~*~


I just finished reading this book a little while ago. It was WONDERFUL!


Anyone looking for something heart warming but interesting - a good mystery but without all the suspense

and tension would love this book.

Plus, one of the plot lines is about a woman who writes fairy tales.

And of course there is a forgotten, hidden garden.


I wish I could read it all over again for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment