Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Opinion Please

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Great news phone call arrived yesterday!


I got a new job.

It will be less per hour, but will make me much happier.

I will not say anything bad about the current position (although there are lots of possibilities) because that's where I met my hunny. I will always be grateful.

The new position is full time (!), offers benefits (!), with a much healthier workload & schedule.

It is a good thing - trust me - I have searched so hard for this opportinity


Now I need your help.

This new position will require footwear that I don't have. I need to wear something that does not look like sneakers, but supports my weak arches

Oh, and I have to be able to stand up in them all day on hard floor


I ran all around our little town and finally brought home two pairs.

We need to narrow it down to one pair for budgeting purposes.

(p.s. don't laugh. It is not easy to take flattering pictures of your feet)





OR





Could you please leave a comment and let me know your opinion?

The brown pair has a more secure strap and I can feel the arch support better.

The blue pair are a really cute color, and have a more cushioned heel.



Going back to work next week will definitely be an adjustment.

I hope you all understand the blogs may become a bit less regular, I will need a chance to figure out my new schedule and time demands.



Perhaps a few less daytime walk-abouts with the animals
(which is where I took all these fantastic pictures today btw)

But I'm so excited! Thank you everyone for your continued support and well wishes.
Love you all! <3

8 comments:

  1. the blue is cute. but the brown is more versitile i think... and then you can always get the gel piece that goes just in the heel to give you a little extra cushion

    :o) my two cents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the brown shoes better!
    And i'm proud of you miss!

    What kinda job did you get??? Hugggs Casie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I'm a brown fan, I concur with the general consensus......

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue are super cute but you will not be able to wear them with everything as you would the brown.
    And as Gail mentioned you can actually buy the inserts for them.
    Oh and did I mention to ya...it is so nice to see a smile on that beautiful face of yours again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. brown. hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brown for sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there. Great blog you've got here.

    Congrats on your new job. And I may be late here, but I vote brown shoes too ;)

    ReplyDelete