Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sun, Sun, Mr Golden Sun!

Good morning everyone!

I woke up to sunshine and it was lovely. I would say the first time I've seen her in about a week. The forecast calls for her to stay and visit awhile but when I look outside right now I'm not sure where she went. Oh well, I'm working all day anyway so no true loss to me.

That's a ship that was coming in the harbour while I was out walking Remy. Not the clearest but my poor little phone can only do so much.

I just wanted to let you know that I got my sewing machine from my auntie!
This is what it is:
And Miss Peggy dropped in last night for a lovely visit, taking the time to show me bits and pieces of how it works - some basic things I need to know. My hunny and I shared more than one joined look of "holy crap there is alot to learn" but Miss Peggy is confident it won't take me anytime to figure out. The machine came with a learners DVD too! So I'm really excited about that. Tomorrow is my other day off this week so I'm sure we can all guess what I will be taking a look into!

My hunny is already excited about the prospect of homemade blankets...


2 comments:

  1. learners DVD LOL. awesome. Here is the only tip I can give you; gun oil and sewing machine oil -- same stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete