Sunday, July 18, 2010

ATV DIP

What a day! I couldn't have had a better day off...


The sun was out this morning and after taking advantage of no alarm clock (aka sleeping in til almost 8:30am) we got on the go. We heard the forecast called for rain this afternoon so we figured best to go atving asap before it hit.

We decided to hitup the snowmobile trail. And I just have to take a momment to say that if you're in the woods and you see something like this:

It just peaks the curiosity of inquiring minds like mine. Seriously, if you left nothing there we would've just puttered right on by. But, putting this there - you know we parked... got off and then walked down to investigate. It was nothing exciting, but not the point!

Also, it's always entertaining for me to come across more randomness in the woods - such as:\


Now ... I know... we were on a snowmobile trail. But still, how funny. I got a chuckle out of it. There wasn't another soul to be seen the entire morning. We did stop too but only so that we could pick a direction. Heck, I'm lucky if my driver stops on the road in a car. Hehe - love you hunny!



At the end of our trail we came across a pond. The sun was hot enough we decided to go for a swim. It has been years since I've jumped in any sort of lake for a dip.


Yup. That's me! And here's my hunny:

How fun is that?!




Now I need to go put some aloe on my hunny's burnt shoulders and say goodnight. Tomorrow I will fill you in on my entire afternoon of sewing madness. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment