Monday, July 26, 2010

LITTLE GIRLS

I think this song playing now is a cute little ditty.

So family arrival! My hunny's brother, sister-in-law and two nieces have come to visit! We love them to pieces. They are awesome.


That's Lily. She was going around last evening wearing a tshirt that said Cutest Girl Ever and it's so true.



and I had a very relaxingly perfect afternoon swinging away on the deck with Chloe.
(I better have spelt that right). She's 2 months old and the sweetest baby I've ever known. She loves me, I can tell. Hehe

I'm so glad that they are here for a week!


2 comments:

  1. lily kinda reminds me of you in the eyes... kids look goona on you missy... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes gail i totally agree....missy moo looks wonderful with kids...teeheeee

    ReplyDelete