Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PURPLE

Remy destroys my underwear.



I know I call her my angel all the time. It's about the power of positive thinking.

Mostly she's a wonderful little girl. 99.7% of the time.

But at the end of the day she is still a puppy.

She finds my underwear and destroys them.

Yes I may have needed new ones anyway, but that isn't the point.

She's a bugger for socks too, so make sure you keep them on your feet and her out of the laundry. That's her favorite place to be - I'm pretty sure. Laundry basket = treasure chest.

~*~

I have to tell you my hunny made me brilliantly happy today. Now to clarify, he makes sure I'm going around blissfully happy pretty much 24/7 ...... that means all the time. But today he went out of his way to elevate that up to brilliantly happy.

I've been keeping my eye open for a new wallet. The one I have now was a freebie and although effective, it wasn't really me. Just the right price.


I have seen a few possibilities. Potentials. Then today I saw it! Love at first sight. It was just so me, even my hunny said so. Was $22 and although I couldn't part with it he felt the purchase a worthy cause. And I'm really excited. Like Christmas! Except now it's so wonderful because everyday I use my wallet. Each and every time I pull it out to use it I expect to remember that my hunny bought for me. I will love that. I'm so excited. Did I mention that yet?  I have the absolute best man in the world. No you can't have him, I'm not sharing.


In case you can't tell from the photos - it's purple!

Soon I'm going to try making myself a new shoulder bag to hold it in. Loving the possibilities of the sewing machine.

First thing's first - looking up how to do a basic quilt. My hunny is looking forward to the first blanket from his little woman and I can't wait to make one for him.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment