Friday, July 9, 2010

Finally Finished!


You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me

You've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through
You've got a friend in me

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny

You've got a friend in me

I just think those lyrics to this song playing are so cute, I wanted to share.
Ok, here's hoping we will be able to wrap up last weekend in this final post. I know, you're probably getting a bit tired of it now and would like me to move on. Heck, it's got to be more exciting than my usual dog posting though! Change of scenary...




I must admit, I'm beginning to feel guilty over the ratio of Remy to Bear photos. It's obvious who is the more photogenic animal in our family, because there are definitely more images of Remy making the cut. I think Bear has never been overly photogenic, he always looks stoned squish somehow. But out of my immense love for him, here he is :





We did do some work while we were there. It wasn't all play. Ok, maybe Dad did most of the work and I read alot while my hunny fished. But I sure braved the flies to help!











And it was the most amazing weekend. My hunny and I realize it may be the closest thing we get to any sort of vacation in the near future. I got to spend it with my dad, in the woods at the cabin. The animals and my hunny were with me and we even had one day of sun. I'm not sure it could've possibly been any better!



No, my finger didn't get sore from the hundreds of photos I took.
(In case you were concerned about me).

I had fun!


and I also got to see my favorite nephew too!



No comments:

Post a Comment