Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

People are going to think I'm a sad girl.

But it's not true!

Every morning, when I wake up, I go walk Remy. The wind is so cold it makes my eyes water.



It's constant enough that I usually give up trying to wipe away the tears.

Thus, I walk down the streets of our neighborhood every morning, crying.

I know if I saw a person walk past my window, tears streaking down her cheeks, I'd be worried for her.


But I'm telling everyone now - it's the cold wind!

So, no need to worry about that girl in the pony tail, with the little red dog.

I couldn't possibly be any happier.

~*~


I love being up hours before work, instead of just waking and rushing off.

Granted, that wasn't an option with my last position, now it's a delicious luxury.

I crawled out of bed 5:45am this morning, but don't have work til 9:15am.

It allows for some ME time. To curl up with my tea, read some blogs.



Walk the dogs, take the time to do my hair, eat breakfast, watch the news, make my lunch.

It's delightful. You should really try it. (I can see you all rolling your eyes right now).

Having it be light outside shortly after 5am is a huge incentive for me too.

I had both dogs walked before 7am this morning!

If they choose to spend the rest of their morning sleeping that's their decision. At least they get a chance to have some time to their day before being kennelled when I leave for work. I love Bear's little snores.

No comments:

Post a Comment