Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Curious Birthday

Could I ask everyone a favor?

Please stop emptying your ashtrays onto the road and sidewalk

Because little curious, inquiring puppies
just can't stay out of it.



Thank you.

Now, if only I could choose where frogs are croaking I'd be all set.

First thing in the morning, there's nothing  fun  frustrating like walking and trying to balance Remy's inner-cheetah with Bear's inner-snail.

~*~

Today is my little brother's birthday.



I will spare you all more details about how much I love him.

If you haven't read it, you can go to my entry about us by clicking right here

Happy Birthday!

~*~

In tribute to my little brother, I've picked today's words of wisdom with him in mind.

"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." 
- Po, Kung Fu Panda 

1 comment:

  1. have you just recently watched kung fu panda or something??? there's been a few quotes from there lately.. lol

    happy birthday little brother!

    ReplyDelete