Thursday, June 24, 2010

Buttercup Batteries



I prefer not to recharge batteries until they are fully drained, and lately my hunny's little camera (that I constantly kidnap) keeps flashing battery but just won't die. I figured I would kill it today by snapping photos while I took the animals for their morning walk.

Remy exploring in the green:



Bear taking a dip in his drinking hole:



Remy discovering that buttercups are just as awesome as dandilions:



And I came across my first pitcher plant ever. I know, they are our provincial flower but I honestly don't think I have ever encountered one just out in the wild. I took a picture although it didn't turn out very well. Buckled under the pressure I suppose



~*~

My dad is coming in another couple of days and I'm so excited. It's too bad I have to work all weekend but I'm off next weekend so we are planning on spending time together then. Can't wait!

Now I have to run and get ready for work.

And would you believe the batteries still aren't dead? HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment