Friday, June 4, 2010

Anthropologie What?

This entry promises a multitude of randomness.

I'm a bit scatterbrained today.
Blame it on the rain.... yaaa... yaaaa.


I'm free the entire day, my hunny is working 14 hrs and all my plans don't co-operate with this weather.

I would like to be productive.
Accomplish something, so I can surprise him when he gets off work with all my constructive efforts.

I thought that I would pickup cement paint and finally get at the stairs outside.


But nope. No can do - Rain

Then I thought perhaps I would tackle the stairs to the basement, see if I can find a solution to that ugly green, glued down runner that was there when we moved in.
However, I haven't been able to think up a solution that I could do today and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg.
(the goal is to cover them with something that doesn't need vacuuming).
If you have any suggestions, feel free to share ~ I'd really appreciate that!

Then I thought I would find inspiration by downloading some pics I had leftover on my camera but not viewed yet. I came across this beauty of a sunset, from back in May.


But no inspiration for my day.

Watching the news, I've been intrigued by some stories. Especially the russian psychological experiment embarking today on a hypothetical trip to mars. Have you seen this? Woah guys. Have fun!

Finally, as I was perusing some of my favorite blog sites and enjoying a delicious cup of blueberry green tea, I found something interesting.

In the past, I have come across multiple references to a store called Anthropologie.
I decided to investigate.
Oops.

Luckily for me all of the items were so far outside my price range that I didn't even feel bad looking at the awesomeness.
There was no longing or hope. It was more about enjoying the eye candy, the aesthetically pleasing photos and imaginative creations.
I've decided to share some of these with you.



So if any of you lovely people are like me, and find yourself with a little extra time today..... and are daring to lose yourself in websites of visual splendor.

May I introduce you to the perhaps never-before-in-Newfoundland witnessed:

No comments:

Post a Comment