Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blackberry Cleanup



Before running off to work, I wantd to share some treasures I found with you.

I decided to plug-in my blackberry and see what photos I might have snapped and forgotten lately.

Score! (Sorry if the quality is a bit poor, but it is a phone).



Yes Remy is in the kennel underneath Bear. She might be bigger than him, but I guess he wants to show her who's boss. Haha. Or else he just has a better view from the top.

A few weeks ago we ran into some of our friends, who were puppy sitting some newborn maltese.
The rest is photo history




Luckily, we already have two animals and that is more than enough for me.

A little while back we took the dogs up to the top of Massey Drive for a bit of fetch.
Change of scenary.
That is where I snapped these adorable pictures.



Ok, and last story:
The other day when I went to take the animals for a walk around the Corner Brook Stream trail I realized that I didn't have Remy's car kennel. It was in my hunny's truck. I decided to risk it. For the first time ever I put Remy in the back seat with Bear, no kennel. I wasn't planning on leaving them alone, unattended in the car. It was just to run a few kms down the street, go for a walk, and then drive home. What do you think she did?



Yup. That's mommy's angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment