Friday, June 18, 2010

YH Part II





As promised, I'm going to pass along to you today some of the pictures that I took on my trip down to Auntie's yesterday. Seeing as how we are staying with the same theme as the last post, I'm going to leave Auntie's music choice playing as well. Seems fitting.


Bear loves road trips and was pretty gungho, tucked in the back seat with his sister.


On the drive down, I always keep my eyes open for Copper Mine Brook. Something about it just excites my imagination. You can see the remnants of mining days right alongside the road. If you feel like hiking up the mountain, there's a trail you can take which will bring you to all sorts of intriguing finds. Leftover rail carts and tracks, all just sitting there. They've rusted out pretty badly by now, but the few times I have been up there I couldn't help but imagine all sorts of wild west mining scenarios. (Yes, I know. I live on the east coast of the country, but it's the west coast of the island!)


York Harbour beach is always beautiful.



Auntie brought her dog skipper over, and the three animals got to have fun on the beach together. Now if only I could get Remy to stop eating things, my poor nerves. Haha.



Auntie and I had tea and blogged together in her sun room. It was delightful!


and now I really must run. I find myself so rushed lately, and it's such a negative feeling. Things need to be done before I hustle off to work. Hope that everyone has a lovely day, and I can't wait to tell you tomorrow about me and my hunny's biking adventure. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your photos! It's so picturesque, I actually wish I was there right now ;)

    ReplyDelete