Thursday, June 3, 2010

Giddy-Up



Ok people.

Motivate my butt.

Next week I start the new job, and in order for Remy to get her two walks per day I have worked out that it will have to be a morning and after supper ritual.

Morning won't be too bad, because I am not due in super early.

The catch is this: I've spent the last few months doing absolutely nothing in the mornings.

I thought with the last two morning of this week at hand, I would getup and get walking with Remy early to try and get her into the habit.

How about get me into the habit?

Yet, I have been awake for almost an hour, yes I ate breakfast but it's raining out and I'm still curled up in my robe.

Blogging away and watching the morning news.

The dogs are snoring on their massive cuddle pillow, and I'm cozy.

Must move, must get dressed, must go out in the rain, must make effort to walk.

Stretch.................. and go!




No comments:

Post a Comment