Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WET ANIMALS

Hey hey everyone!

Hope your week is going well. I had yesterday off, and managed to get alot of the things on my list checked off.


On our way to auntie's, the animals and I stopped for a little hike.



It just so happens that it was straight uphill, and then back down again.



The animals were so well behaved. Honestly, they did really well - it made for a happy puppy mama.
Have I ever mentioned Remy's tendency to be a bit of a little hooligan sometimes? hehe, good thing I love her to pieces. She came to me everytime I called her. Wizard!


It was a grey, unhappy looking sort of day, and the forecast was calling for a heavy rain warning. Our goal was to get in the exercise before the wet started falling. We succeeded. In case you were wondering, we were parked down close to the water. Did I mention it was uphill? Go calves go.



After errand running, my hunny and I had the chance to go into the woods. It was raining at this point, but not cold, so we loaded up the truck and off we went! I just have to show you the funniest picture. Remy's head may be cut off, but this is the perfect photo to show you how goofy she can be sometimes.


and I can just picture Bear thinking "Mom, she's crazy...." HAHA


Remy is loving her new seat belt, and we are too. It was nice for her to have the window down and breathe in the wet, rainy air without us having to worry about her leaning out too far or even worse yet - jumping.

I'm not going to tell you yet what happened in the woods. It's a good story, and I'm going to save it for tomorrow.

No I haven't started the quilt yet (*sigh*), but I did pick up the brown broadcloth! One step closer... one less excuse to keep procrastination...lol

Have a great day!
xoxo
Leslie.



No comments:

Post a Comment