Saturday, September 11, 2010

MUGGY GIRL

Tea Mugs.

Love em!

In fact, I have a couple. Not enough perhaps to call it a collection... but a select few. I drink out of the same one almost every day, unless it's dirty, so I don't need a hundred. (Everyone knows how much I love a great cup of tea!). My amazing friend Jess C. sent me a surprise yesterday! In fact, she was the person last year that went with me to pick out the first two mugs. One for her, one for me. I love her. You can imagine how happy I was to get a cute card and new tea mug unexpectedly in the mail yesterday.



Now, these are not your grandma's dainty tea cups. In order to enter into the "collection", it  must be solid, sturdy and hold a significant amount of tea. They are big mugs. I'm sure from the picture, you can figure out which mug is my hunny's. Can you guess which is mine? You might be surprised....



Yes. I love cheerios too.

Haha, have a great saturday! I'm going to run and get ready for work....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment