Monday, September 27, 2010

DOVES ROAD

I took a picture for you and somehow forgot about it all together when I did my post last evening.


That was my street saturday morning. Picture taken from standing in our driveway. In fact, we are the last house on our side of the road. There used to be one more house next to us before the street ended, but it burnt down before we arrived and nothing was put back there. So, all those houses on one side, just us on the other.



Hope that everyone has a lovely monday, I'm going to hop in the shower. I'm off work tomorrow but have a ton of things to do. Think you could help me remember them all? Brown broadcloth, return to Urban Attic, Post Office, call whscc, scrub house, visit auntie down in york harbour and pickup Lily's birthday present, wrap it and mail it along with Nikita's gift... what am I forgetting? hehe something...

Xoxo.
Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment