Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Have you ever tried to fit too many things into too little time to accomplish them all? My hunny accuses me of this all the time. It's frustrating! I'm pretty sure there is a conspiracy, that non-work time passes me by twice as fast.

Either way, I wanted to tell you I'm so excited! I tried last night, but didn't get the chance to sit and type.



It is here!

FALL

I love it.

You can taste it. I know, you think that doesn't make sense - but it is true. There is an exact moment every year when you feel it. Sense it. Know it. Fall is here. Not just cool weather or chilly breezes.... but fall.

Say goodbye to the warm sleepless nights, and black flies. Say hello to red, yellow and orange trees with crunchy, fallen leaves.

I'm pretty sure she came in with Earl.

He came by for a quick visit on saturday night and left quite the impression. When I lived in Halifax, hurricanes were fairly common. Not so much here. What effect did he have on us? Well besides scaring little Bear out of his wits, wind making our living room sound ready to take off ..... our garden took the biggest hit.








But really, it wasn't nearly so bad as some of the other gardens in town!



















I hope that no one had any serious issues with the storm. Have a fantastic wednesday!

Keep Smiling!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment