Saturday, September 4, 2010

BIRTHDAY GIRL

We got to celebrate a birthday this week, and I love birthdays!

It was my hunny's mom. She turned 39~ hehe, again!


and I got to eat cake.... I really love cake....







It has been such a busy week for me, and I haven't had a whole lot of time to do anything but work and sleep. My hunny has had to do well more than his fair share. Luckily for us, it is a short term situation.

Hopefully, I have the next two days off, which is really nice and exciting. The last day work-free for me was Sept 22nd. I'm planning to make some progress on my little trial quilt. I haven't even touched it since our last update. Perhaps I have procrastinated a little, because I'm not sure what I'm doing. Although... with sewing, that seems to be the entire story! lol
I will be in touch with you soon, and hopefully will have lots of fun things to report. Anything can happen when I have a bit of free time and endless curiosity.

Hope you're all having a fun weekend!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment