Sunday, September 12, 2010

FIRST FALL BREATH


Maybe you have not really noticed,

or perhaps have been too busy listening to my cool soundtrack .....

but just in case you missed it



I LOVE FALL!

and it's here!

Now, I'm going to warn you. There are alot of photos in this post. I just can't help it, I'm excited and the camera has been on the go. Some of you are not lucky enough to be here, so I'm sharing all the wonders with you through pictures. Or at least some of them.... hehe

Today we were both off work, and the sun was out. We decided to take the dogs for a run at the park, what better way to spend a morning?


We went to the Humber Arm South Day Park. The place was empty, but delightful. The dogs were off-leash, and Remy got to run, play and explore in freedom.

Plus, one really nice thing about this park is the view. Welcome to the Bay of Islands! I love living here.
Did I mention that my hunny bought me an absolutely amazing new purple hat? It actually covers my ears! Perfect for today, paired up with my Dirty Jobs tshirt - because it was my day off work, it suited perfectly.
Anyway, back to our day. Does anyone happen to know what type of berries these are? We could smell squash berries in the air, however when my hunny squished these between his fingers, he said the pit wasn't right for those. Thoughts?
Either way, we've had an absolutely fantastic day.


And I saved the best picture for last. Now I know, you're starting to wonder if this is a blog or just a photo gallery. How many times in one post can I possibly say I love something and am excited? If I don't entertain with pictures, I figure my lack of substance today just won't hold your attention. And yet... knowing that there is only one more picture, and that it's the best one.... hopefully it'll give you the smile it gave me. I am pretty sure it's our first real family photo since Remy came along. Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. nothing wrong with pics, more pics!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great lookin family pic. looks like one to print and put on the mantle!!!

    love the dirty jobs shirt too!!

    ReplyDelete