Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FLOTSUM AND JETSUM

I have this friend, he has a programmable coffee maker. He uses it to make coffee, sure enough, but doesn't bother to program it. Just works it manually each day. Now, this friend wakes up the exact same time every morning, and most likely makes his coffee about the same time too... give or take 10 minutes. Yet, he still doesn't program it.

It makes me wonder, would I be this way? Do all the people out there with programmable coffee makers not bother to program them?

and most importantly, do they make a programmable tea maker?! If I bought a programmable coffee maker, and never put coffee in it - just tea- would it work?

Cause if you try to make tea in a coffee maker that has been previously used, your tea tastes like coffee and is gross.

There has to be something to this. Right now, I'm not-so-patiently waiting for my tea to cool. My issue here is I don't tend to remember my tea until I realize I want to drink one. Then, once I make it I have to wait too long for it to cool off enough for me. So if I could have it programmed to make the tea ahead of time, then by the time I want it - it's already drinkable! Sounds brilliant.

oh, and I need it to cost about $29.99. I'm sure anything is available for $300....haha



We live in a wasteful society. I'm guilty. I'm not pointing any fingers, although I can recognise it in myself. We went to the grocery store last night, and I needed a cucumber. They were buy 1, get 2 free. Who needs 3 English cucumbers? Honestly.... I took them - because they were free. I offloaded one on my hunny's parents, and I'm going to try to eat the other two myself before they go bad. I felt it was a bit ridiculous. I would've been MUCH happier if they just took 60% off the price of one cucumber. I hope I can get them both eaten in time...





Ever have an explanation for something just suddenly hit you? Wondering what I'm talking about? I was Remy walking this morning and I suddenly realized the cause behind my lack of photo-blogging. When I get up and on the go in the am now, it's dark out. When I get home from work, eat supper and then leave the house, it's dark out. This will be continuing for about 6 more months...

Not very photo-taking friendly.

I know, I know. I could take indoor pictures, however that's never been much of my thing. Montreal is amazing at turning the everyday regular interior shots into extraordinary images of photo art. My inside pictures are often lacking. I'm inspired by nature, what can I say? So now life all makes sense again.... it's not my fault, the lack of light is to blame. I will try to work around that for you. Here is a random photo just so I feel less guilty ...



Have a great day everyone! Hunny, thanks for leaving that photo for me to find.... hehe

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment