Thursday, September 23, 2010

PHOTO UPDATE


A photo quickie today....

I had the morning off (yay!), which also means I have to work later tonight. It's a fair trade off, gives me a chance to try and take some photos for you. The rain is beating off the patio doors now, but we managed to get a couple shots off before being sent inside.

First off.
Bear is getting his haircut today. Look at this little furball!
He hates when his hair gets this long. It never used to bother him when he was younger, but I suppose that's a privilege that comes with age. Or perhaps with Remy's teasing. Either way, he'll be happy as a lark later on when he's all shaved off and chipper.

I snapped a photo of Remy's fancy new car seat belt harness:
She doesn't seem to mind it at all. Our little girl has outgrown the kennel in the car, and has graduated to the big girl harness. Makes me giggle, like a milestone. Now at least I don't have to worry about her getting into anything, or for that matter jumping out an open window. She can sit, lay and look around without issue. We both think it's the cats meow. But for dogs...

Remy and I also ran and played some fetch this morning. She cried when I took bear into the groomer and came back without him. I think she's not used to being left behind without her big brother. She was in need of a good run anyway. I got you some photos there too!
Ok, now I have to run and finish getting ready for work. Hope that you all have a great day!

Xoxo.

P.s. Today I'm wearing my newly won Mavi Serena's to work. Yes, those are black skinny jeans. My hunny says they look just like leggings, and he never would've guessed they were jeans at all. All the stylish women I work with assure me they are cute as a button. It's a good thing I don't have a full length mirror at home, or else I think I probably would be too chicken to step outside the door. Wish me luck? hehe...

p.p.s. I just noticed that someone from Florence, Italy recently viewed my blog. HOLY CRAP! They must have been lost....

No comments:

Post a Comment