Monday, September 20, 2010

SOUP FOR YOU

My friend in Alberta had snow last night.

Seriously.

I'm jealous. Hehe.

Just watching the track of Hurricane Igor on the news, to see how it will effect us here in Newfoundland. It looks like right now the Avalon, and east coast, are going to get it moreso than us. Up to 110mm of rain in St. John's tomorrow, imagine if that were snow!



My hunny snapped a picture of me last week. I got my hair done (before falling ill), and seeing as how it never looks like this - I thought we'd better find a way to share. I don't like getting my picture taken...



At Harbour Grounds yesterday, I tried to discretely snap a photo of my lunch while waiting for Peggy to join me. It turned out well for a quick blackberry picture, and I wanted to share the cuteness with you...

Doesn't that look cozy? Wouldn't you want to join us?

My sleeping dogs make me want to curl up and cuddle with them. But alas, I must go jump in the shower.

Have a great day!
xoxo

p.s. Don't you absolutely LOVE this new song on my blog? The one playing right now. If you can't hear it go turn on your speakers because it's marvelous!

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, because you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause girl you're amazing just the way you are."

Listen and Love it!

Cause you're amazing, just the way you are!

1 comment:

  1. I love this song for lots of corny reasons I don't want to leave typed on the internet.. lol

    ReplyDelete