Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DARKNESS


Have any of you ever hemmed a pair of pants? I figure it can't be that complicated. I'm adding it to my list of things to do today because my hunny needs his new work pants fixed up. He rarely asks for anything and this has come up maybe a few too many times. The only reason I haven't actually gone through with it yet is because I'm not sure how and small fears that if I make them too short he's screwed.

I noticed something last night. When I walk Remy in the morning it's pitch dark. After supper, when we take the dogs for a walk it's dark. This is only September. Basically, we have perhaps up to 6 months of this trend before we get to dog walk daily in the light again. Can I hear a big UGH ?!

We also have a rainfall warning, and may receive up to 60mm in the next 24 hours. In fact, the weather is calling for rain as far as they can forecast....into the weekend. Jerks.

Ok, I need to get going. I'm just debating what to do first.... There are the things I want to do and things I have to do, and it looks like I'm starting with a trip to the grocery store and then a jaunt down to see auntie and pickup Lily's birthday present from her.

Keep smiling!
Xoxo
Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment