Sunday, August 1, 2010

BEACH DAY


I had such a lovely day today! Spent it with family out in Codroy Valley, where my hunny's sister lives. I'm not sure how keen she will be to see her lovely, clean laundry in my blog but.... I like the picture


The girls got to have fun!



The guys didn't seem to mind hanging out either.



We went to the beach, where the air was warm but the water like liquid ice.






Remy did really well in the water. It seems like each time we get her to the beach, she behaves better and is less fearful. There was a significant decrease in the amount of seaweed ingested today. The second trip this evening she barely even tried to pick at it. I was so proud. She seems happy enough if I carry her out into the water and then she can make her own way to shore. However, she isn't very keen on walking out past her ankles on her own willpower.




We got to all eat out supper together. A table of 10, taking up half of the restaurant. I was naughty and had the fish and chips. I really couldn't help myself. Well, I had a choice between that and maybe 10 other deep fried options. Hehe, but I didn't care. We were all there and having fun together. There's nothing as special as family. Friends are wonderful, but family are the best (even if you post pictures of their laundry). Thank you to Mother Theresa, Roshelle, Dayson, Nikita, Justin, Jason, Tanya, Lily, Chloe and my hunny for a wonderful day to remember.

I've been feeling a little homesick the past few days and today was just what I needed!




1 comment:

  1. another great pic of bear!! love that little guy.

    and theres something that kinda feels right about clothslines pics!!

    ReplyDelete