Sunday, August 29, 2010

QUICK HELLO

It has been such a filled few days for me. I hope everyone is well?

You see, my last day off was August 22nd, and my next day off isn't until September 6th, Labour Day. This is our second busiest time of year, and we are short staffed.

I did, however, manage to pick up a rotary cutting tool and a tiny mat for future homemade blanket fabric cutting. Pretty excited..... I just have to look for a straight edge and maybe a slightly longer mat than the one that came free with the cutter. Visions of blankets dancing in my head..... hehe

Bear's haircut is handsome, hopefully mine turned out as well. We are running off now to try and play some quick fetch with them before I have to head back into work. Remy seems to be bursting with energy this  morning and the sun is out.

Have a great sunday!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're hair is great! gotta love back to school shopping hey!

    ReplyDelete