Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OUCH

It didn't quite work out as planned.

As you may recall, today I was off work and planning my latest sewing project.

I already had my pattern purchased and was ready to go.

Then, this morning after the alarm went off I let out the big cat stretch............ and popped a vertebrae in my back.

I spent all day completely crippled.

Finally late this afternoon I got in to see Dr. Brad (my hero on more than one occassion) and had him fix me up. My trapezoid muscles were spasmed and my spine was completely out of line. He isn't sure which happened first other than I was hunchbacked and unable to function.

Finally I'm starting to do better now.

Like most cases, the treatment tends to hurt worse than the issue but works in the end. After seeing Dr. Brad I got my range of motion back but man was I an aching unit.

Hoping to wake up tomorrow morning and have this just have been a waste of a day off crappy memory. Saving sewing for another day.....

1 comment: