Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THE HOLIDAY

There's a movie I watched in theatres awhile back, and at the time thought it sickeningly sweet. Gag me.

Now I rather love it. Funny how perspectives change.

It's called The Holiday.



" I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespeare said "Journeys end in lovers meeting." What an extraordinary thought. Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely close to that, but I am more than willing to believe Shakespeare had. I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should. I am constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives. "

Now, it isn't my ALL TIME FAVORITE Christmas movie, but it's fun. Watch it, or you're welcome to borrow my copy. I have it on now while I drink tea and do some wrapping. *Hugs*


Xoxo.
Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment