Sunday, December 5, 2010

Candy Cane Donut

First of all I just have to say, I forgot how great Tim Horton's Candy Cane Chocolate Donuts are.
Now. I remembered they were good, but I haven't had one in a year.
No memory does that justice, it's like remembering how amazing cheesecake is. Just doesn't work.

Have you tried it? They are back for the holidays, and my hunny bought me one this evening for our drive-around-town-Christmas-light-show. YAY!



source: http://www.timhortons.com/

So, the picture doesn't do it justice - however - I was so excited to eat it that I never thought to take a photo. I even had the camera... Just never occurred to me, darnit! Maybe next time. Oh, and if you can handle ALOT of sugar that hot chocolate up there is something yummy too.


Why did I have my camera with me? Cause Miss Peggy and I drove down to my Auntie's to bring her an early Christmas surprise! We set her up with a tree.


Peggy, Skipper and I tree decorating @ Auntie's House

It turned out so cute!



Are you feeling in the mood yet?

Ho ho ho.

Xoxo.
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. awww candy cane hot chocolate and christmas trees remind me of some fun weekend a few years back, oh the giggles hehehe

    ReplyDelete