Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BEST DAY!

So, yesterday I had such a fantastic day, it was perfect!

For celebration dinner, we took our family of four (us and the two dogs, of course!) down to my hunny's parent's place and they had balloons for me!


Yes those are her Christmas cards hanging above the balloons. Some of them. I figure she didn't cover them up on purpose..... hehe... she's only ahead by 1~ however I think all our mail is stuck on the other side of the gulf. No ferries running for a few days now.

I love balloons! Bear isn't so keen on them.



We ordered chinese food for the birthday girl supper, and followed that up with an ice cream cake from Marc's Confectionery, up the road. I gotta tell you, they just started making these and I hadn't known anyone that had one. Hunny surprised me with it, and it was REALLY good!
(We no longer have a Dairy Queen, so he had to find something else....)
I am so impressed!
I might've had two pieces! :)


Oh! And I got some pretty fantastic gifts, including tea supplies, a rotating picture frame and a REALLY nice Victoria's Secret gift box. Oh ya, there was a nice sweater inside of it! Hunny's mom gave me a sweater too. Can't wait to wear those to work! However, waaaaaay up on the neat scale was my hunny's dad's gift. He gave me real, handmade, seal skin slippers. All I can say is c o m f o r t a b l e! They rock!


I also received some great birthday cards, although I haven't taken a picture of them all yet. Very notable were my hunny's card (which was perfectly sappy and I LOVED it!) and my dad's card that called me his best friend.

What more could a girl ask for?
Hope you all have a great day!

Xoxo.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment