Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BIRTHDAY PARTY

Good morning everyone! Did anyone see last night's rare lunar eclipse happening on the winter solstice? Ya, I didn't bother to get up for it either. Apparently the last time this occurred was in 1638. I wonder if the moon really did look red, and what all this means for my BIRTHDAY today!


When I woke I had the big debate, do I wait and open my couple gifts with my hunny when he gets off work suppertime, or do I just dig in? Now, in case you're wondering, I didn't getup with him before work to celebrate because that was 3am! I closed last night, so I wasn't much good for anything at that point this morning.



and the wild birthday party has already begun!


 


Poor girl is still feeling miserable, and Bear is just not a morning person. What can I say....

And for those of you that were wondering, the Christmas card count is up to 18! Now, mom is also tied at 18 but there are a few days left and I'm feeling confident. So people, if you get a chance - drop one off! Mom says I'm cheating, I say I'm making up for the age gap. HA.


As the best birthday present EVER, I'm off work today. Yes I have lots to do, no I haven't started any of it. Yes I'm going to enjoy relaxing, no I'm not going to wrap all your gifts for you.
Will let you know how it goes!

Xoxo.
Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment