Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS DAY

Sitting here with my hunny, watching The Expendables and enjoying the time with my dogs and my man. It has been a perfect Christmas so far, and Santa spoiled me rotten!      

 I got gifts that I didn't even know I wanted! My hunny is brilliant, no wonder I'm so madly in love with him. Plus he got me things to make my everyday life easier and better. What more could a girl ask for? And not to mention my friends are amazing. I love you all very much!

 And we can't forget how much Bear loves presents. While we were down at my hunny's parents Christmas Eve night he just couldn't help himself. I doubt he really tried though, but was all over exploring the gifts under the tree. We are just lucky he didn't try to open any, including the few wrapped up bones his nan and pop had for him and his sister.

Remy is starting to feel more like herself. She still isn't through her heat cycle, but it's nice to see her coming around a little and taking interest again.


After we opened our gifts and had the customary Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast, it was down to my hunny's parents for Christmas morning (aka spoiling me rotten) part 2!


I hope they liked the gifts we gave them, but I'm pretty sure they did.
I know we LOVE the things they gave us.
They never forget the important things like socks and toothpaste.
It's awesome!


oh and this new camera takes WAY better pictures, including these great wide angle shots!



So overall my Christmas Day was perfect.
Relaxing.
Family.
Home.
Dogs.
and most importantly
LOVE.
us.

Hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Xoxo.
Leslie


p.s. You can add "chocolate" to that list. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment