Sunday, October 3, 2010

QUICK UPDATE

I've been trying to login lately, but keep getting a service unavailable error. Hence, lacking in updates. I'm just down at the parent's place now, watching the news and thought I would try again. It worked! So, I will give you a quick hello and how are ya?!

I started the quilt! I'm not even kidding, seriously.... I've got the cutting done, and have begun some stitching. However, there still hasn't been an opportunity for me to get to the fabric store in order to pickup the CARS fabric. Peggy popped into work to visit me today, and together we schemed up a possible way around this. I'm rather excited, and will keep you posted once I do some investigating...

My hunny is going hunting in the morning. What do you think? Will he get his moose? At least if he doesn't, we will get a load of wood instead. I truly wish I could go along, I like the woods. However, I have to work. I'm working a bit of a long stint right now, because I'm taking days off when dad arrives for thanksgiving. Have I told you yet that he will be here? So happy!

Other than that, I really have nothing new to share. Just keeping the routine, working, walking dogs and trying to spend a little time with my hunny.

Hope you are all well!

Xoxo.
Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment