Thursday, October 14, 2010

OCTOBER CHRISTMAS

So, I have made major headway in my Christmas shopping.



I know, I know, it's only the middle of October.

I'm a keener! What can I say? If I can get most of the mainland gifts together and ready for when dad goes home, he agreed wholeheartedly to take them back with him. That has the potential to save this girl quite a lot in canada post fees.



Plus the occasional birthday gift between now and then as well.

Now, you should know, I'm not one of those crazy Christmas people. Yes, I'm posting about the holidays in October. In fact, I'm even showing you pictures from last year's season. But, I'm not one of those crazy Christmas people. I will wait AT LEAST one more month, if not a month and a half, before getting in gear.


Although, I confess, that cookie picture is making my tummy rumble.

But I do have to get wrapping.

This is also a way for me to avoid thinking about the fact my dad is leaving tomorrow.

Hope that everyone has a fantastic day!

Ho ho ho!
(hehe, couldn't resist!)

Xoxo.
Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment