Saturday, October 16, 2010

PUMPKIN CRUISE


My dad is gone.

Actually, so is that cruise ship in the photo above.

I was scrolling through my phone and came across a couple of pictures I took to share. When we went to the cabin, I didn't bring my camera. The big one is a nuisance, and the little one is dead. So I had my phone.

Little bear striking a pose, and the two men out in the boat with the little girl.

Did I mention to you yet that my dad brought us pumpkins?!
He did! And they are big and perfect!!!
I thought to snap a photo with my phone while I went through the door yesterday morning.
It's a good thing too.
It would appear that one of them got knocked over by a piece of incoming drywall and the top snapped off.
Oops.

It's hard to tell from the photo how large they actually are.
But they are huge.
and perfect.
I love them!

Hope everyone has a fantastic saturday!
Don't wash away in all this rain.

Xoxo.
Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment