Tuesday, October 19, 2010

YOU ARE THE BEST THING

You are the best thing that's ever happened to me....! ~singing~

Good morning everyone!

Well the weekend marathon of sadness is over. However, before my dad left he wrote a special message to us on our fridge. Yay for magnet scrabble! I haven't had the heart to change it yet...


Our weekend was pretty full with family obligations, and not the type one takes pictures at.

We snuck in one quick game of fetch, for the few hours that the sun shone in the sky.

I plan on spending today drinking tea, having chick flicks play on the tv and working on the never ending quilt. I haven't touched it since before my dad arrived. Progress needs to be made. Too bad the tv and sewing machine aren't setup in the same room. Haha.

Perhaps I will even get a few moments to catchup with friends, between house cleaning, dog walking and grocery getting.

They are doing an interview with John Furlong on CTV newsnet, and it gave me goosebumps to watch the highlight reel from the olympics. He is talking about making Canada a better place, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean I have to stop eating this handful of old mike and ikes for breakfast dessert.  Let every Canadian dream.

Love you all,
Hope you're enjoying the new tune.

Xoxo.
Leslie




No comments:

Post a Comment