Friday, March 26, 2010

Lily Caserole

I went to the ballet last night and it was lovely. Yes, here in Corner Brook. No, they weren't from here. Happy Friday everyone! I'm a little bit behind this morning, although most of you probably aren't awake enough to even notice yet.

I bought an easter lily yesterday, I love them when they bloom. It is currently sitting on the kitchen table with 2 poinsettas. Yes, I still have poinsettas even though Christmas was months ago. I find their color refreshing, it's a nice focal point. Plus, they must be related to the cactus because they are one of the few plants I can actually manage to grow. Nothing wrong with a little red in the room! Once the lily blooms, it'll get tossed. No staying power whatsoever.

I think this summer I'm going to learn how to ride a bicycle again. It's been probably well over a decade since I've tried to ride a bike, especially one with gears. I was probably 12. Last year I learned how to ride a motorcycle, so I figure this won't be too hard. At least it isn't as fast, so there should be less stress in the learning process. hopefully, maybe. definitely.

I love caseroles. Some people are meat and potatoes folks, but I've managed to turn myself into a bit of a caserole junky. Just throw an interesting mess of gunk into a dish, bake it with some cheese on top and WIZARD! You have something that tastes awesome! You can follow a recipe, or just put together whatever you have lying around. Honestly, try it! In fact, I bought a little book of caserole recipes, with pullout recipe card thingys (that'll fit in my recipe card holder) at the grocery store yesterday and I'm pumped!

Well, I hope everyone has a superfantastic weekend. UFC saturday night... I hope GSP absolutely schools the punk! Textbook style. Expect me to feel hungover sunday morning, and not because I'm going to drink saturday night, because I'm not. It seems lately whenever I stay up late at night, and then wake up the next morning I feel like a train wreck. It hurts. Age is a beautiful thing haha.

Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment