Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WINTER AND BEAR

Bear is 100% perfect, for any of you wondering. Nothing 3 trips to the vet in one week can't fix! Haha. We still aren't completely sure the cause, other than reconfirming that we have the absolute best vet ever. I am not just saying that. He really went above and beyond, and no one appreciates that more than two hard working pet parents with a tiny, practically non existent budget.

All that matters is our little man is back to his usual, goofball self!

and how did we celebrate? We went out and played in the new snow this weekend!

In case you don't live around here, I will tell you...
We haven't had any snow this winter.

I know we took pictures a week or so ago, out snowshoeing.
Well it disappeared really. And was mud underneath the snow.
Nothing has frozen.

Until this week!


These pictures were just the beginning. We've gotten FEET.
Seriously!
So once it started to snow, and Bear was more himself, AND I happened to have saturday afternoon off work, what better thing to do than go play in the fluffy white stuff?
Ooooo, we went for a lovely walk!


The caption for this one should read:
"Here lover, hold my coffee for me? I'm going to take your picture"

Hehe, secretly, I love it when he takes photos.
He's much better at it than he thinks he is.



I love my life!

 I will try to get out in the new snow
Show you how deep it is!

Plus take a record in case it disappears again. Eeep!

Xoxo.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment