Thursday, January 6, 2011

SHE'S BACK!

Jess is back! I'm pumped - although I learnt last night that doesn't mean I can stay up late *yawn*.

It is also the first morning I woke up to a chilly house in awhile. This is probably a combination of a) it hasn't been cold outside very often, and b) my hunny was worried about waking her so he didn't light one before he went to work this morning.

I went down and lit one.... we are just going to have to..... brrr....



~*~

I gotta tell you about a deal!

This is the point where anyone who doesn't want to hear wedding planning stuff can stop reading.

It's not something I was really thinking about but it sorta fell in my lap.

In fact, I just assumed I'd make our invitations - we have alot of time and that'd be the most economical, right?

Well not if you happen to get some really nice ones at Carleton Cards for 90% OFF! What is THAT?! I passed the table out front of the store the other day and couldn't believe it.

So I bought all 6 packs of 10, for $1.19/ea!!

It was just too sick of a deal not to do it. I figure for $8, even if all we used were the pretty envelopes I still had to pick them up.

Also, after much mental debate and some serious discussions, I believe the color palate has been set! Will update you soon! Just want to run it by my hunny first.

~*~

Has anyone used skype? Is my computer too slow for it?

Hunny's mom is still winning the Christmas Card competition and today is the last day. Boooooooooo! Will update you on the final count after we get the mail today.....


Have a great one!

Xoxo.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment