Sunday, January 9, 2011

FETCHING SUNDAY

Day off! Woo hoo!



I'm enjoying relaxing, chilling with cutie roomie Jess and wishing my hunny hadn't got called into work. The original Willy Wonky and the Chocolate Factory is on tv, and as a fun side note - Jess was an oompa loompa for Halloween last year. So we went through some of those pictures and had a chuckle.



We did get a chance to go play some fetch this morning! In snow, which we finally have!!! YAY! Honestly, I think that playing in the fresh snow with the family is my absolute favorite thing in the world to do. It brings me such joy~

See that man in the picture.

The one right there?

To the left?

I love him :)





Today was the first chance Remy had to play fetch since she began her cycle over a month ago.
We believe she is close to finished, if not all done, and therefore we took a chance first thing and brought the dogs out.
A really nice husky sheppard mix her age showed up as we were leaving, but hunny and I just didn't feel comfortable letting her play yet.
That was maybe a bit too risky.
Soon!




Now, shortly, cutie roomie and I are going to run to walmart and see if we can't get another winter mat to put by the door. We seem to be tracking in a bit of snow, now that it's finally here.

I love days off.
I love snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment