Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SICK LIL BEAR MAN

So, poor Bear and I were up all night.



In hindsight, I wish I'd known a week ago what I know now.

Hunny and I were both so frustrated with him the last few nights, for keeping us awake and not allowing us to sleep.
What was his problem anyway? Why was he being suck a jerk? It was just the sort of thing I could see him doing outa stubborn spite.

Except.

He loves his sleep.

Well, last night the little boy and I were up all night but for an all together different reason than him being a brat.

He was terribly sick.



Bear ran to the door three times last night so that he could relieve himself of what sounded like violent diarrhea.

and vomiting.

Everything he ate came back up in chunks.

All the water he drank soon after came back up as well.

So, now he's dozing but he's empty. Has given up trying to eat or drink anything.

I'm waiting for the vet's office to open, so hopefully I can arrange for them to see his doctor today. While both myself and hunny have to work, his father is free and offered to take him down for us.

I'm concerned about him feeling so crappy, dehydrating himself before this passes, and we do not wish Remy to catch the bug either. They are cuddling now, and there's no keeping them apart. One sick dog is enough.

Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my poor little buddy bear!!! Hope he feels better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete