Friday, February 25, 2011

NEWFOUNDLAND LOVE

So, I'm not sure if many of you have had the privledge to see some of these commercials, but I absolutely love them. I'm talking about the tourism Newfoundland and Labrador television ads. They are powerful. Whenever you're in a room of people, and one of these comes on tv, watch everyone there. Conversations stop, heads turn, someone reaches for the remote to turn the volume up, and a voice will say "Oh, I love these commercials!". I wanted to share them with you, just in case you've been missing out. They are only one minute long each, so go grab a cup of tea and enjoy!


Place Names
(If the screen shows black, just click on the center and you should see a play symbol)





Half Hour Ahead




Architecture



History



Vikings



Ancient Land



Clothesline



The Edge




That's all that I'm going to post. There are actually more, but hopefully you like these ones that I picked.

Love Newfoundland!

Xoxo.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment